ChannelAdam WCF Library — Version 2 Documentation
Version 2.1 Release Notes
- Added: ConsumeAsync() to cater for async Task methods (such as those on a generated service client).
- Fix: Consume() now synchronously executes a Task if one is returned from the service operation expression so it has control over any exceptions for correct behaviour with the Exception properties.
Version 2 Release Notes
- The retry policy parameter on the Consume() method has been removed.
- The Exception Behaviour Strategy interface
IServiceConsumerExceptionBehaviourStrategynow includes a method named
PerformRetryPolicyAttemptExceptionBehaviour. This method is executed when a retry policy is in use and an exception has occurred. When called, this method provides you with the count of the current retry attempt.
- The retry policy is now also applied to the calls made via the Operations property (as well as the Consume() method).
- Removed dependency on Microsoft Transient Fault Handling Core library.
- Retry Policy functionality with the Microsoft Transient Fault Handling Core library have been refactored into the NuGet package ChannelAdam.Wcf.Microsoft.Practices.TransientFaultHandling.Core. https://www.nuget.org/packages/ChannelAdam.Wcf.Microsoft.Practices.TransientFaultHandling.Core/